Washing instructions for fluffy items
Hand wash, air dry
Washing instructions for all other Sadie Alys items
- How to wash -
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30 °C / 85F. Iron on a medium heat using steam, ironing print side down for best results. Drip dry.
- Washing instructions are provided as guidelines only and are subject to your own testing.
Organic Cotton Canvas
- The organic cotton canvas is the fabric we have used right from the start. It organic which means it is GOTS Organic which means every part of the process have been independently tested to ensure every part of production is sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- The fabric is woven in India, finished and printed in the United Kingdom using eco friendly inks.
- The fabric is a heavy half panama weave and the fibres have been bleached. It is a durable fabric and may feel slightly stiffer than other fabrics.
- Cotton Drill
The cotton drill has a diagonal weave, similar to twill, but the fibres are woven tighter giving it sturdier feel. It is a heavyweight fabric. The cotton drill is printed using eco-friendly water based pigment inks which are inherently UV resistant.
Deadstock material is vast amounts of material that is left over from textile and fashion factories after a production run. It may be unsold meterage or fabric that has been dyed the wrong colour.